California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) + General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliant
3 Easy Steps to be Legally Aligned:
- Access your legal vault, the home of your contract template purchase (plus any of its updates).
- Watch the video tutorial and fill out your contract template in minutes, while gaining the understanding of what it all means. Because with knowledge comes confidence.
- Use the step-by-step checklist in our implementation guide. You’ll never have to wonder if you filled out the contract template correctly or second guess what’s next as you implement the contract seamlessly into your business.
Stay in the know. Whenever there are updates to a contract template you have purchased, you will get an email and have instant access via your legal vault.
- Clearly inform visitors about the types of personal information collected and describe in detail how it is collected, used, and shared.
- Provide visitors with choice regarding how their personal information is used or disclosed and may need to obtain consent if it is used for purposes unrelated to the business’s interaction with the visitor.
- Describe how users can access, correct, and remove any personal information collected by the site.
- Inform users the steps you have taken to protect personal information.
- Keep it simple and reassure users their information is safe with you.
- If You Have Customers in California: California has been a leader in protecting the privacy of its residents, including when accessing and using websites. Websites that collect, sell, share, or use information about California residents must ensure their notices address California’s unique requirements.
- International Considerations: The EU has comprehensive privacy and data security laws that are more stringent than US laws. At their heart, the average user needs to understand how you handle their personal information in order to give you permission to do so, which is all covered in this template for you.