If you are a business owner ready to delegate tasks to scale your business, or a virtual assistant yourself offering the gift of time to your clients, this contract template is for you. We know that the services a virtual assistant provides involve open communication and respect for boundaries among many important considerations.
Before you embark on this new business relationship, make it official and instill a level of confidence that only comes with a strong foundation built to protect the business you have so diligently built.
This template was not drafted to favor one party or another, but give you options to make it your own and serve your needs no matter the vision. This contract template will grow with your business.
- Establish a schedule, normal business hours, and primary form of communication to respect deadlines and boundaries.
- Optional language for Virtual Assistant to report weekly or monthly status updates.
- Options for compensating virtual assistants for their services on an hourly, per project, or retainer basis.
- Establish a virtual assistant is not an employee.
- Grant business owner the ownership rights to the intellectual property (aka “content”) created by the Virtual Assistant.
- Confidentiality so the business owner can share openly and honestly with the Virtual Assistant.
- Protections for the expiration or termination of services, including limitation for the virtual assistant to work with any customers or suppliers directly without approval from the business owner.
3 EASY STEPS TO BE LEGALLY ALIGNED
- Access your legal vault, the home of your contract template purchase (plus any of its updates).
- Watch the video tutorial and fill out your contract template in minutes, while gaining an understanding of what it all means. Because with knowledge comes confidence.
- Use the step-by-step checklist in our implementation guide. You’ll never have to wonder if you filled out the contract template correctly or second guess what’s next as you implement the contract seamlessly into your business.
Stay in the know. Whenever there are updates to a contract template you have purchased, you will get an email and have instant access via your legal vault.