In a world where all the information the world can offer is sitting in the palm of your potential customer’s hand, how do stand out? Customer testimonials are a known game changer for your business. More than half of Americans trust reviews and testimonials like they would a friend when determining where to purchase. I mean, don’t you?
Testimonials are an unbiased voice of happy customers that establish trust. But there are some legal implications of sharing someone else’s endorsement in your marketing efforts. I’m not talking about Yelp or Google reviews. Endorsements and testimonials are governed by truth-in-advertising laws.
Using a Testimonial Release is a quick + simple way to ensure your time, money, and sanity move the needle in your bottom line. I will even give you tips to build this release into your invite to prevent any resistance from you + them!
3 Easy Steps to be Legally Aligned:
- Access your legal vault, the home of your contract template purchase (plus any of its updates).
- Watch the video tutorial and fill out your contract template in minutes, while gaining the understanding of what it all means. Because with knowledge comes confidence.
- Use the step-by-step checklist in our implementation guide. You’ll never have to wonder if you filled out the contract template correctly or second guess what’s next as you implement the contract seamlessly into your business.
Stay in the know. Whenever there are updates to a contract template you have purchased, you will get an email and have instant access via your legal vault.
- Receive permission to use their written, audio or video testimonial alongside their headshot and name to promote your business offerings.
- Make it clear that you do not have to receive their approval on the marketing material before it is published.
- As I mentioned this Implementation Guide will include non-hassle tips to build this into your current process for inviting someone to provide testimonial or follow up after you receive one, so you don’t skip a beat becoming legally aligned.