An Influencer Agreement is a fantastic way to market your business to those with an audience that aligns with your niche. Before you get to promoting your business with their influence, be sure you stay above the fold.
Influencer marketing, which was one the wild west and any anything-goes, is now a carefully regulated legitimate-industry. As the business you will be responsible for ensuring that messaging is clear and the relationship between your business and the influencer is carefully disclosed. I am talking #sponsored!
By ensuring both parties understand their role in the agreement and can deliver what is expected, both can walk away reaping the benefits of the powerful influence of social media.
3 Easy Steps to be Legally Aligned:
- Access your legal vault, the home of your contract template purchase (plus any of its updates).
- Watch the video tutorial and fill out your contract template in minutes, while gaining the understanding of what it all means. Because with knowledge comes confidence.
- Use the step-by-step checklist in our implementation guide. You’ll never have to wonder if you filled out the contract template correctly or second guess what’s next as you implement the contract seamlessly into your business.
Stay in the know. Whenever there are updates to a contract template you have purchased, you will get an email and have instant access via your legal vault.
- Define the services the influencer will provide
- Define posting and publication requirements, to secure the right to manage the messaging the influencer is putting into the world, so it aligns with your business’s image.
- Define the compensation (whether monetary or in-kind)
- A one-page playbook to boil down the Federal Trade Commission’s Endorsement Guideline so compliance is easy.
- Establish specific guidelines regarding exclusivity
- Secure the rights to use and repost the content they create.