Have you created a platform for contributors who are industry experts to submit original content to be considered for publication? We know that the best advice comes from those who have been there and done that. Experience is a fantastic teacher, and we believe that your ability to provide one-of-a-kind knowledge is priceless for your community.
You likely have a vision for who these contributors are, the quality standards for the content, and the impact the content will create for your community – this contract template will honor that.
The contract template will also align your desire to serve your community trusted resources while providing the contributor an avenue to promote their expertise by becoming a thought leader, sharing their personal experiences, and relevant advice they wish they had known when they were first starting out.
- Establish the expectations for contributors as they submit original content for publication and the ability to reject content that does meet your standards.
- Receive permission to use their content, headshot, name, and bio to publish and promote their contributions.
- Optional language to have the content shared be exclusive for your community.
- Options to compensate contributors either monetarily or in another form, including reimburse for (approved) expenses.
- The ability to adapt as needed (COVID-proof).
- Disclaimers and waiver and release of liability, so you set the tone from the start. Their content, their responsibility, especially as it relates to infringement on any third party’s intellectual property so you aren’t left holding the bag.
3 Easy Steps to be Legally Aligned:
- Access your legal vault, the home of your contract template purchase (plus any of its updates).
- Watch the video tutorial and fill out your contract template in minutes, while gaining the understanding of what it all means. Because with knowledge comes confidence.
- Use the step-by-step checklist in our implementation guide. You’ll never have to wonder if you filled out the contract template correctly or second guess what’s next as you implement the contract seamlessly into your business.
Stay in the know. Whenever there are updates to a contract template you have purchased, you will get an email and have instant access via your legal vault.